Many sincere reviews you will hear from relatives or find on the internet for Commercial Cleaning London services are either hit or miss. There are quite a few licensed cleaning agencies which offer different types of solutions both on regular basis and on a one off basis although not all of these solutions are created evenly. You will surely find some reviews regarding poor service and customer support. To avoid these unlucky incidents, make sure you look for these qualities when selecting someone to tidy up your office.
1. Association. A number of office cleaners work for organizations, but there are several who work individually. Usually, independent workers offer lower cost compared to those that are associated with a company. Yet, the advantage of employing cleaners that work for a particular agency is that you’re protected in cases of damage or robbery. Also, you could certainly report a cleaner to an employer in case the job is not done correctly.
2. Trustworthiness. This aspect is a little tricky to validate, even when an office cleaner has cleaned for you several times. Avoid setting up an appointment if you won’t be present for a while. In addition, develop trust by striking up classic conversations and constantly inquiring how the work is going, if you’re not around to watch. Always compliment a good quality job and make it known when you’re not satisfied with the service.
3. Focus to details. A first-rate office cleaner has intense concentration on information. Look at hard-to-reach surfaces in addition to places under the rugs and remind the cleaner not to miss them.
4. Accomplishment. Cleaners should not be too compliant, but they should not be cheeky as well. It is strongly recommended to have someone supervise the cleaning in case you can’t do it. Make sure you go over the terms of your agreement, even when you have just booked a one off cleaning service.
5. Commitment and credibility. Cleaning can be extremely tedious and difficult. You need to select a domestic cleaner who has an optimistic, can do approach. This will surely make the work less dull.
After you have verified the identity and the qualities of the cleaners, be sure to refrain from giving them too much liberty, so they would still work proficiently. However, be responsive to their requests also. Make a contract that tells them to let you know if they are not coming to work, so you can acquire a replacement.
Generally, you must stick to one cleaner for all your necessities, to make sure that you can easily teach her or him how to tidy up your workplace how you want to. On the other hand, don’t be too relying! You should not leave your valuable belongings in plain sight of the cleaning agents if you want to avoid uncomfortable situations.
If you desire to find out more concerning our Contract Cleaning, kindly contact us on 020 3322 6048.
Copyright @ Top Commercial Cleaning London