The actual environment of our office influences the way we work, our daily efficiency and productivity. A neat and orderly workplace gives us the opportunity to complete the tasks on time, so that we can feel satisfied at the end of the day. Here are a few suggestions about making your office a much better place:
1. Arrange and clean up. Firstly, look around you. Do you observe things you do not require? Well, remove them at once. When you have freed up a little space, start organizing your workplace. Collect every item that is located in the wrong place and put it exactly where it belongs. Clean your desk properly and leave there only stuff you need frequently. Remember, a properly cleaned and organised office space is essential for reaching high working results. If you cannot take care of the mess alone, you can always hire a commercial cleaning company to do the work.
2. Create work ‚zones’. Analyse what activities occur through the day in the different spaces of the workplace. You could have a principal office space(in most cases that is your desk), a reference place (shelves and filing cabinet) and a supply area (closet, drawers). So, make certain that all the tools and equipment are put in the appropriate space. That way you will make your job easier.
3. Sort the mail. Do not just keep your daily mail on a pile. You need to order it in a way that will make it easy to find. It would be a clever idea to sort your mail as soon as you get it. More important, less important, to act, to read, etc. Create a system that would suit you better.
4. Regulate the levels of lightning. Discover the ideal levels of lightning for you and your job. If you require extra light, just use one desk lamp. You need to also ensure that you have a natural light source such as a skylight or a window. Lowering the lightning levels could be a bit more difficult. You still can do it by reducing the amount of fluorescent bulbs in the fixture directly above your work area. That should bring more comfort to your day.
5. Find the most suitable seat. The seat is a vital attribute of the workplace. Uncomfortable models could cause physical problems and have a negative influence on the results. So, buy an ergonomically designed chair that is appropriate for your body.
6. Do not forget the level of noise. Think about what increases your concentration – some pleasant music or the complete silence. If it’s the second option, you can get yourself a set of noise-cancelling headphones. That way you will raise your productivity and co-workers won’t be bothered by the melodies.
As you can clearly see, small changes in the office might have a huge effect on your motivation and results. Try these useful advices in order to make the office a place in which you feel excellent and can fully show your skills and knowledge.
If you would like to find more information regarding our Office Cleaning in London, you need to call us on 020 3322 6048 or visit: http://commercial-cleaning-london.co.uk/
Copyright @ Top Commercial Cleaning London