If your free time is too scarce and you find it difficult to balance between work and house duties, it is no wonder why you neglect home cleaning duties from time to time. After all, you’ve got hundreds of activities in mind that are much more enjoyable than dusting the cupboards or scrubbing the bathroom tiles. However, you do not like thinking about living in a dirty home and hate yourself for postponing cleaning tasks forever. Here are a few helpful ideas you could apply to complete the work.
– Divide house cleaning chores into manageable, small tasks – if spending several hours of your day off on mopping, vacuuming and dusting sounds too hard, then create a more bearable schedule. For example, spare 20 minutes daily for performing a certain cleaning task. Set a timer if needed. It’s a very good option to have your house thoroughly cleaned by professional house cleaners. After that, maintenance will become much easier. If you like their work, you might even hire them for regular cleaning visits on a weekly basis.
– Simple tasks first – if you have a room that needs just a touch-up (the guest room, for example) start from there. Then, you may proceed to more difficult tasks.
– Do the cleaning in time of the day you feel more productive – if youu} prefer taking care of difficult tasks early in the morning, get a cup of coffee and focus on the job at hand. However, in case you are a night owl and you are most productive in the evening, do the cleaning chores after work.
– Put your favourite melodies on – There is absolutely nothing more motivational than listening to your favourite melodies while doing the cleaning. Nevertheless, consider that some individuals find multitasking a bit distracting. In other words, music can have a negative impact on cleaning results. The same thing is applicable for talking on your phone during the cleaning process.
– Utilise the TV commercials – During TV commercials, you can complete some easy cleaning tasks such as collecting the scattered magazines or kids’ toys off the floor. Then, you can go back to watching your favourite TV programme.
– Have someone to help you – Engaging your roommates or family members in the cleaning process not only saves you time but also helps you strengthen your relationship. It has been scientifically proven that joint activities have a very good effect on the communication.
– Keep your cleaning supplies near at hand – Create a small corner in your closet where you can keep all the mops, buckets and cleaning detergents. You also have to ensure they are put in a container you may easily carry around, thus you don’t have to go downstairs in order to get a glass cleaner or a microfiber cloth.
When you establish the house cleaning routine, maintaining the property spick and span will be less complicated. Last but not least, do not forget to reward yourself for every time-consuming cleaning job you carry out.
Cleaning your house does not have to be difficult work. These tips are from experienced Domestic Cleaners and they are proven to work. If you require more details, you should call 020 8363 1966.
Copyright @ FK Domestics Ltd