Staying on top of your home cleaning chores should be a priority, although you are likely struggling. After all, cleaning is no easy feat, especially when you consider all of the small details that break or make the task.
If you’ve accepted the fact that cleaning is necessary, you should consider ways of making the most of your efforts and that means avoiding some common errors:
– Cleaning windows on a hot day – while it’s true you may feel more comfortable cleaning your windows when it is warm outside, that is certainly a serious mistake. The major issue is that the heat will dry any liquid you spray on the window far too quickly, essentially causing streaks. It’s better to deal with this duty on a cloudy day, or late evening/early morning when the sun isn’t shining in full force.
– Doing too much laundry at once – if you ever feel like you aren’t keen of the idea of spending the whole day doing laundry, you could find it irresistible to stack everything in one go. This is less than perfect, since overloading the machine will just lead to ineffective washing and might cause damage. It is best to leave enough space in the machine so that the laundry can move around. That helps the rinsing and soaking process, which ultimately leads to clean laundry.
– Leaving the vacuum bag full for too long – vacuum cleaners are needed for maintaining the rugs and carpets free of dust. Nevertheless, you may focus so much on the cleaning that you forget the vacuum cleaner requires some attention too, mostly in the form of emptying the vacuum bag often enough. Do not do it when your bag is almost bursting – this is a recipe for disaster. Make it habit of checking how much the bag is full and changing it when it’s two-thirds done.
– Washing knives in the dishwasher – a dishwasher is a handy appliance to have and you might feel like tossing almost every item from your kitchen inventory in there. The problem with knives is that strong detergents with alkaline components may dull the edges and render expensive equipment absolutely useless. It’s wise to clean knives the old fashioned way – hand wash them with water and soap.
– Leaving upper areas of the house untouched – often, if you’re so busy with cleaning responsibilities, you may forget to clean hard to reach areas – ceiling, ceiling fans, top of cabinets, etc. get a stepladder or another tool that may help you reach high areas because they need cleaning too.
– Using strong substances for the bathroom – a lot of individuals think that hard water deposits and soap scum can only be cleaned with super strong cleaning detergents. Truth is you will simply require vinegar and water mixed in a spray bottle to get the work done. It’ll save you money and also save your health and the environment.
If you do your best to deal with these chores the right way, you can be sure that your house cleaning routine will only become more efficient.
For more information please call: 020 7470 9235 or go to: https://www.fastklean.co.uk/cleaning-services/
Copyright @ FastKlean