HELLO, I’M ANTOANETA (Toni) Tsocheva
CEO of FastKlean | Investor | Mentor | Eco Warrior
DREAM BIG! NEVER STOP DREAMING! THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER ACT.
My name is Antoaneta (but most people call me Toni), and I am the creator of this group. I am an entrepreneur and business leader with over 20 years of experience, and I am here to help you achieve your goals.
On top of all the business stuff, I’m also very passionate about health, wellness and eco-friendliness. In fact, I believe that all of these things are connected. If you want to succeed in the long term, you need to keep yourself healthy and happy. Or, in other words, you need a good positive balance in your life.
- LifestyletipsbyAntoaneta – My catch-all business and success platform. If you’re looking to learn more about business, investing, or success in general, that's exactly where you should head on first. The website has been up for a couple of years now, and if you're just starting out, it'll keep you occupied for quite a bit.
- Healthylifeside – A website dedicated to health and wellness (duh!). Here you can get your daily dose of dieting, wellness and positivity advice. We’ve also got a special section for hydration and Ionised water that you definitely want to check out.
- Kangen Water – A website about the importance of ionised water. I have Kangen Water devices at home and at the office, and they’ve really had a big positive impact on my health over the years. I created this website because I wanted to help people learn more about this wonderful technology and help them take their wellness game to the next level. Please note that I’m a certified Kangen Water distributor and I can help you with any questions you might have.
- EcoBravo – My green living store. We’ve got everything from cleaning solutions and safety products to bags, kitchenware and cutlery. Everything is 100% safe, eco-friendly and plastic-free.
- FastKlean – My cleaning company’s website. There we post eco-friendly cleaning tips, DIY tricks and general health and wellness advice. It’s a bit more “official” than the other platforms, but you can still get tons of good info from the blog. Oh, and if you happen to live in Central or Greater London ( within the M25 ), you can always give us a call if you need a professional clean-up :)
- How to be a good cleaner – A specialised website with tips, tricks and guides for private cleaners. Originally, this was an in-house resource for my teams, but eventually, I decided to make it publicly available.
- How to start a cleaning business – A website that can help you start your own cleaning business from the ground up, based on my own experience in the field since 2001. You’ll also find a fair bit of health & eco-friendliness info there.